Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to introduce everyone to our Design Team member of the month CAROL SALISBURY. She is our featured designer this month and her wonderful designs are breath taking. Todya you can see her "Owl Always Love You" valentines card as the card of the day on the Gecko Galz website...come discover how she made it.
But first here is a little bit about Carol

I have been a SAHM for many years. Mom, Grammy, wife...
I began scrapbooking to make up for the fact that working and raising three children made it hard to write in a baby book for my youngest... that evolved into heritage books for my siblings and from there I added card making.
After surfing the web I found site after site of beautiful work done by many more scrappy crafters and found atc's, tags and altering items.
Over the last year or so I learned to digitally alter images and I'm loving this new crafty avenue.
I started a blog in hopes to not only share my creation with everyone but to also, hopefully, inspire others.
My absolute favorite thing about crafting is that I get to put a smile on the faces of my children, grandchildren, family and friends.

And we would like to share some of her wonderful designs with you.


OWL ALWAYS LOVE YOU CARD


AMORE TAG



MERRY CHRISTMAS PLAQUE



ANGEL ORNAMENT

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, you have such wonderful talent on your Design Team! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol your artwork is fabulous. What I like about paperarts is the fact that there is always a new technique or and new "something or other" to experiment with. It never gets old or boring. I just received Photoshop Elements for Christmas and am enjoying the process of learning how to digitally alter and recreate collages.

    Keep crafting!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,love the things you do. They are always inspiring and so nice to look at. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Carol, and thank you for sharing your wonderful projects. Each of them are just gorgeous and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete