Wednesday, December 17, 2014

GECKO GALZ 16th TAG OF CHRISTMAS by Barbara Bird



Sixteenth Tag Of Christmas
Winter Wonderland
by
Barbara Bird





PRODUCTS USED

Sizzix / Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplates Die
Cream Cardstock
Gesso - white / meduim thickness
Close To My Heart Reinker Crystal Blue
Close To My Heart Saddle Brown ink
White Doily
Snowflake Stencil
Pop squares
clear rhinestones

Ribbon
Gecko Galz Winter wishes Collage Set

HOW TO MAKE TAG

This tag is cut from cream color cardstock and I used gesso that I tinted blue to stencil on snowflakes in each corner. I put clear rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes. I inked around the tag with Close To My Hearts Saddle Brown ink. I inked around a white doily with the ink and glued it to the center of the tag and glued a inked scalloped blue flurry circle in the middle of the doily. Then glued the image to the center of the scallop. The image and words are from Gecko Galz Winter Wishes 1 collage sheet. I fussy cut the words, inked around them and pop dotted them on the tag.



Now go to Barbara's blog and follow her or leave her a message on one of her post then email us at geckogalz2014@gmail.com
To claim your stamp of the day!
(this is only good today)
Happy Crafting

Gecko Galz

3 comments:

  1. I really like the stenciled snowflakes and the blue and brown color combo you used!! This is a lovely tag with a lovely image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Barb. Love the stenciled snowflakes with their blingy centers. The doily looks like a snowflake also. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tag -Stenciled snow flakes and cut out doily really lovely.♥

    ReplyDelete