Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DESIGN OF THE DAY......Barbara Bird

Today we take a peek at some amazing designs by
Design Team Member
Barbara Bird


GARDEN BIRDS CARD

- For the card base I use a light blue cardstock and the card front
  is from the Feb. product - coquette papers.
- the images are from Feb. product - Garden Birds collage sheet.
- The words Garden Birds I cut out and pop dotted on the card.
- The bird on the left was cut out and pop dotted  and the leaves
  were glued behind him. The butterfly was cut out and glued to
  bottom right bending the wings up.
- Everything was inked in brown.


PRETTY AS A PICTURE CARD

- Cream cardstock was used for card base.
- Card front was a piece from my scrap stash.
- Image was from Feb. product Pretty Victorians 2 collage sheet.
- The image is matted in a dark pink cardstock and put on a light
  pink doily, then place on the card front.
- The two blings on each side are from my stash.
I printed the saying on the computer. and pop dotted it under the image.


We wanted to let you get to know Barbara and asked her the following questions

BESIDES GECKO GALZ PRODUCTS WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO UES?
Well beside Gecko Galz (because we have so many things to choose from), I love Ranger products - mainly Tim Holtz items. There is a new stamp set that I am waiting for and so excited about. It is called Crazy Birds. Actually any product that is bird related or strawberries I will love having in my craft room. Heart felt Creations have brought out a beautiful bird collection I have on order.


CAN YOU TELL US WHAT YOUR STYLE IS?
Gee I hate the question about what my style is cuz I never quite know how to answer it, I have never been into labeling things. I have always thought I was eclectic (think that is the correct spelling) but now I have heard the title of CAS (Clean And Simple) I know consider myself as the QUEEN of CAS ! lol


2 comments: